B&C's 12PE32 is a very high efficiency 12" driver for professional woofer and midbass speaker applications. The 12PE32's 2.5" aluminum voice coil and a low-mass yet stiff cone help provide clean, detailed, high-impact sound reproduction. This Italian-made 12" pro PA speaker resolves fine details in audio program material and reproduces them accurately at concert-level volume.
- Very high efficiency - Great in vented and horn loaded enclosures - 2.5" aluminum voice coil - Detailed, accurate sound reproduction
- Nominal Diameter: 12"
- Power Handling (RMS): 250 Watts
- Power Handling (max): 500 Watts
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 50 to 4,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 101 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5"
- Resonant Frequency (Fs): 51 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 5.8 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance (Le): 1.2 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 7.6
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.19
- Total Q (Qts): 0.18
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 3.56 ft.³
- BL Product (BL): 19.1 Tm
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms): 37g
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 2.8 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 522 cm²
Materials of Construction
- Cone Material: Paper
- Surround Material: Paper
- Voice Coil Wire Material: Aluminum
- Voice Coil Former: Fiberglass
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Overall Outside Diameter: 12.4"
- Baffle Cutout Diameter: 11.1"
- Depth: 5.3"
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 11.6"
- # Mounting Holes: 8
Optimum Cabinet Size *
- Sealed Volume: 0.15 ft.³
- Sealed: F3242 Hz
- Vented Volume: 0.31 ft.³
- Vented: F3163 Hz
- * Enclosure volume/F3s based on BassBox "optimum" calculations