The B&C 21SW152 is an advanced, lightweight subwoofer driver featuring 2,000 watts RMS power handling, a 1.18" long/6.0" diameter copper voice coil with very high thermal capability, and a ventilated neodymium magnet assembly that provides low power compression. An aluminum demodulation ring fitted to the 21SW152's pole piece reduces distortion.
- Lightweight but powerful FEA-optimized neodymium magnet
- Extremely high BL factor and Xmax for outstanding LF output
- 15 mm Xmax, 60 mm peak-to-peak excursion before damage
- 6.0" split winding copper voice coil on fiberglass former
- Ventilated voice coil gap reduces power compression
- Aluminum demodulation ring on pole piece reduces distortion