- 8" mid-range loudspeaker provides 99dB sensitivity and 100Wrms (AES standard) power handling
- 1.75" high temperature copper voice coil wound on polyimide former for increased reliability
- Designed for use in large 3-way systems
- Closed back chassis simplifies cabinet manufacture, eliminating need for separate mid-range enclosure
8Ω Frequency Response
- Tested for two hours using a continuous, band-limited pink noise signal as per AES standard. Power calculated on minimum impedance. Loudspeaker tested in free air.
- Measured on axis at 1W, 1m in 2π anechoic environment.
- Chassis type: Pressed steel - Coil material: Round copper - Cone material: Kevlar loaded paper - Former material: Polyimide - Frequency range: 800-5000Hz - Magnet type: Ferrite - Magnet weight: 0.57kg/20oz - Nominal diameter: 203mm/8in - Nominal impedance: 8Ω - Power rating1: 100Wrms - Sensitivity2:99dB - Surround material: Treated paper - Suspension: Single - Voice coil diameter: 45mm/1.75in
Small Signal Parameters
- Fs: 450Hz - Qts: 6.70Ω - Le (at 1kHz): 0.34mH
- Cut-out diameter: 183mm/7.20in - Diameter: 208mm/8.19in - Mounting PCD range: 195-199mm/7.68-7.83in - Mounting slot dimensions: 9.5mm x 5.5mm/0.37in x 0.22in - Number of mounting slots: 4 - Overall depth: 85mm/3.35in - Unit weight: 1.9kg/4.2lb
Packed Dimensions & Weight
- Multipack (140) size W x D x H: 1070mmx850mmx860mm/42.1in x 33.5in x 33.9in - Multipack (140) weight: 435kg/959lb - Single pack size W x D x H: 230mm x 230mm x 1100mm/9.1in x 9.1in x 4.3in - Single pack weight: 3kg/6.6lb