B·H series aims to provide a professional yet efficient sonic performance to all kind of users, combining an extremely efficient CLASS D amplifier with aggressive sound pressure levels (up to 126,5 dB for the 15” cabinet), while delivering the most accurate sound reproduction.
The new B-HYPE 12 is a versatile active speaker. It is equipped with one 1” neodymium compression driver (1” voice coil), and one 12” woofer (2” voice coil). The dispersion pattern is asymmetrical on vertical axis, and it is diversified (top and bottom) on the horizontal one. This allows a narrower and more efficient sound coverage, and a better performance in case of reverberant environments. The combo input (with source type selection) allows an easy and versatile use, suitable for a dynamic microphone and standard line input. The user can enhance lower and upper frequencies with the convenient DSP preset function. A balanced link output allows the audio connection to a second loudspeaker.
The featherweight cabinets (from 14 to 38 lbs) come with a clean and contemporary full grille design, enhancing both portability (3 handles -1xside and 1 on top-) and multifuncionality: each cabinet can be used horizontally as a stage monitor (on both sides) and features a pole mount cup in order to be used on tripods or stacked on dBTechnologies Subs.
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Usable Bandwidth [-10dB]: 51 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response [-6 dB]: 57 - 19.700 Hz
- Max SPL: 126.5 dB
- Type HF: Compression Driver
- HF voice coil: 1 "
- LF: 15 "
- LF voice coil: 2 "
- Crossover Frequency: 2100 Hz (24 dB/oct.)
- Horizontal Dispersion: asymmetrical 85° up / 120°down
- Vertical Dispersion: 85° (+25/ -60°)
- Amp Technology: Custom Made
- Amp Class: Class D - Passice cooling (convection)