Exceptional power and a unique acoustic design combine in order to deliver a vigorous yet pristine sound, successfully adaptable to both playback and live music applications.
Opera’s asymmetrical horn has been completely redesigned in order to obtain both an asymetrical vertical dispersion and a double horizontal dispersion, ensuring an optimized throw pattern.
The system is equipped with a powerful Class D 600 W amplifier featuring advanced DSP processing where FIR filters allow the systems to deliver a coherent audio performance, uniform and crystal-clear from every listening position.
- 1200 w peak power
- Newly designed asymmetrical horn
- Advanced DSP with FIR processing
- 2 input channels (mic-line/mic-instr)
- Selectable output channel (link ch1/mix ch 1+2)
- 8 EQ presets
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Frequency Response [-10dB]: 50 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response [- 3dB]: 56 - 19.000 Hz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- HF: 1" Exit, 1.4 v.c.
- Type HF: Compression driver
- Horizontal Directivity: 100° (85° up/120° down)
- Vertical Directivity: 85° (+ 25°/-60°)
- Horn: Asymmetrical Horn
- LF: 15", 2" v.c.
- Amp Technology: Amp SMPS Power supply dual range
- Amp Class: Class D
- RMS Power: 600 W
- Peak Power: 1200 W
- Controller: DSP 56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24 bit/48 KHz
- System Presets: Rotary Encoder (8 Presets)
- X-Over Frequency: 1800 Hz
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Advanced DSP Functions: Linear Phase FIR Filters