Our revolutionary MX200 and MX400 changed everything. The great sound of a hardware Lexicon reverb — plus the ability to put that power to work as part of your DAW workflow via PC VST® and Mac® AU plug-ins (32-bit only). Now we’ve packed a significant portion of the MX400’s feature set into the ultra-affordable MX300.
All parameters of every reverb, delay and dynamic effect in this powerhouse processor are available inside any PC VST® or Macintosh® AU compatible DAW program. Just link your computer to the MX300 with a USB cable and control automation and recall parameters exactly as you would with any software plug-in. You get the sonic benefits only Lexicon hardware can provide…without bogging down your computer’s CPU with the extreme demands of reverb plug-ins.
Along with our unique “hardware plug-ins” for PC and Mac®, we’ve also included MX-Edit™ Librarian software so you can store and recall custom programs or pull up an unlimited number of Lexicon settings.
We urge you to do a serious side-by-side listening test of of the MX300 versus comparably-priced competition and units costing far more. You’ll hear why Lexicon is the leader in reverberation effects. Why not put the unprecedented power and connectivity of the MX300 to work on your productions?
Lexicon MX300 Stereo Reverb Features:
- 16 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Lexicon delays and modulation effects
- dbx compression and de-essing
- Intuitive navigation/editing with large LCD screen, Page/Select Wheel,
- 3 top-level parameter controls plus Exit, Tempo and Bypass selectors
- Five effect routing options
- 99 Factory/99 User programs
- USB "Hardware Plug-in" feature with VST and Audio Units plug-in software