Incredibly linear frequency response characteristics, extreme high power handling while generating the lowest harmonic distortion of any comparable 15-inch trasducer wtihin its application range.
The L15P400 uses a fibre loaded cone assembly along with a high excursion triple roll surround. This combination provides remarkable strength and a peak to peak maximum excursion of 52mm. The T-pole also features RCF Precision's spaced gap demodulation technology, progressively braking the voice coil, providing a much smoother transition for the moving mass as it reachees its maximum excursion limits.Forced air venting system.
- Forced air ventilation and 14mm top plate for minimum power compression
- Dual spider design with silicon based dampening control
- Triple-roll surround and corrugated straight cone geometry
- The L15P400 is ideal for use in applications where incredible power handling,long excursion and perfect control is required.
- Ideal for high quality professional bass reflex and bass-horn system, incredible when used in double 15" subwoofer configuration.
- The transducer's low frequency extension, coupled with its extremely low generation of harmonic distortion,also makes it ideal for use within critical listening applications such as studio monitoring subwoofer system.