Ultra fast time response. The LF18N451 uses a fibre loaded cone assembly along a large triple roll surround, this combination provides remarkable strength and control. Double silicon spider sysetm ensures excellent control during large excursions. A fully optimazed T-pole design generate the minimum amount of flux modulation. The Dual-forced air venting system provides a very efficient voice coil ventilation to minimize the power compression
- 4,5 - inch Inside/Outside copper voice coil
- 3000 Watt continuous program power handling
- 97.5 dB Sensitivity
- 30 Hz - 1 kHz Frequency range
- Dual-forced air ventilation for minimum power compression
- Dual spider designed with silicon based damping control
- BL of 30.2 Txm to provide a faster and accurate low frequency
- The LF18N451 is ideal in applications where light weight,very high BL and power handling are required.
- It's especially used for tourimg,perfect for powerful lows in horn loaded sub bass system or reflex designs.